HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!

9:07 PM


Im officially turned 18 Years old
Happy Happy Happy

Thanks for my mommy and daddy for everything. Thanks for my best friends, my college friends, and others for the birthday greeting. And for my boyfriend, thanks for the present. Love you all :))
Yesterday, I went to Pizza Hut Galaxy Mall to celebrated my birthday with my bff and my college friends. Here some photos, 

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
without TANTI :(

Photobucket
Feny, Lintang, me, and Dimi

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Josafat and Angga

Photobucket
My favorite,  PEPPERONI CHEESE FUSILLI 


This is some photos of Food Court at Galaxy Mall Surabaya
Photobucket Photobucket

And here it is some photos of my KOMTING, Robby Angga Apriyanto. He's narcissistic photographer hehehe
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

all pictures taken with iPhone 3GS

You Might Also Like

2 Magicians