INTERNSHIP IN AKANOMA

2:18 AM

Some photos of my activity during to my internship in Akanoma. I've been part of Akanoma during 3 months. My internship has been great and unforgettable experience. I've learn a lot and found what I was looking for, a first practical, enriching knowledge and experience to complete my study. Thank you Mr Yu Sing for the chance to work and lived in Akanoma, and for the greatest experience that enriched my knowledges about design, architecture, culture, and tolerance to the others. I met great friends in here. The environment of the young, open minded, creative people from different place which, through their stories and shared experiences. 

Akanoma Studio in Padalarang

Working area

bamboo as main material

The dorm for staff
my work desk
various coffee from around Indonesia

Site visit in Dago, Bandung

Site visit in Dago, Bandung

Site visit in Jakarta

farewell picture

The Interns

Thanks to partner in everything during my internship  Alifia Nurrizky Virrayani , Pey Sien , Luke Mayang Kencana , Pénélope Fléchet de Roquebrune and Willy Brouhard , and also Victor Andreas

And also thank you so much to Akanoma's Team Attip Tuyonk , Kristoporus Primeloka , Maha Ardika Aryo , Bosco Widi, Mr. Anjar, Mr. Benyamin Narkan, and Mr Iwan. Thanks for everything.


Pictures from Akanoma fellows
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 Magicians