HYUKOH IN BANGKOK

1:30 AM



Hello,
Last month I went to Bangkok for Hyukoh live concert for the first time ever. Thanks God I managed to got the ticket for their 2nd show. I was so desperate due to ran out their ticket concert in Kuala Lumpur back in may. After got the ticket I was so excited and contact Namwa, my best friend who lived in Bangkok and forced her to be my companion. LOL

They were amazing, Oh Hyuk's voice is so heavenly and my baby Hyun-Jae is so cool with his red hair. 
In-Woo's drum performance was really amazing and Dong-gun's charisma is on point with his long hair.
I swear Hyun-Jae smile at me when I shout his name
Hyun-Jae in purple and Oh Hyuk in Blue

In-woo and Hyun-Jae thanked the concert goers with their smile. *DIE

they looked so cool in all-white outfit


all pictures taken with iPhone 7 
except one down below

And we took picture together, can you spot me?


Here for you who never heard Hyukoh before and you're welcome :)

GONDRY

WANLI

TOMBOY


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 Magicians